Friday, 5 February 2016

Introduction Post.

Introduction to my blog

Hey, I'm Thomas and this is my first blog post. This blog won't be based on a certain topic, it will be a general blog and i don't know where it will go. I am going to tell you more about myself so you know me better:

- My name? Thomas.
- My age? 13.
- My country? England.
- My favourite food? Chilli and this homemade chicken.
- My favourite colour? Ice blue.
- Favourite sports? Swimming.

I like to see myself as funny, well mannered, nice, kind and thoughtful.

Now i will tell you my weekly routine.

Monday: I get in and often watch one of 
my favourite episodes. Then i go upstairs to do homework. After that ill have tea and just chill.
It is the same routine until Thursday.
Thursday: Ill do my homework then do an hour of swimming training. Ill come home to tea already made and just chill out.
Friday: I am really lazy and do nothing, except write this blog post lol.
Saturday: I get up very early to do an hour and a half of swimming, then i often go out and do whatever.
Sunday: I do whatever homework i have then go swimming at 4:30 to swim for an hour and a half. Then i come home eat tea and chill and often watch a late night movie!

I hope i have told you more about me and make sure to keep updated with my posts!
Thank you - Thomas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment